Tuesday 24 May 2011

Exam stress on the increase

The mind can be a very cruel place. Worry can seep into all its dark recesses and make your life a living hell if you don't get a grip on it. That is where yoga is a very useful tool. Often it is the 'mind-view' of something that makes the reality worse. On a pathetic level, it is what I experienced with the Kilimanjaro of ironing that lived in our home. In effect it took a couple of evenings to clear but what a difference it made to my mind. I was virtually skipping today.

If that is what ironing can do to my life, imagine the horrors of a teenage mind riddled with exam angst? Breathing and a good night's sleep are paramount in the fight for mind control. And to help in the fight we have all the Nod offs discounted for the rest of the month. Yes, I need to sell these wonderful products to clear some mind space for myself.

They really are good to relax you. P&p is free within the UK.

No comments: